CUSTOM & MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
Additional information Sheet
(all items marked with an * on the website)
1. Cancelling your order – this can only be done within 2 days of placing your order.
2. Candles are not the colour you wanted -
For specific colour shades we emphasize on our website under the colour chart guide on-line that should you require very particular colours/shades that you send in a sample of your colour to be matched with your order. This service is free and avoids disappointment in most cases.
Our on-line colour chart is a guide only which can vary from computer to computer depending on screen quality. If you sent a swatch and you feel it has not been matched please also follow instructions as below.
As your order was a custom/made to order item it does not normally qualify for a refund or return unless actually faulty which in this case they are not - or the candles are a different colour from what was ordered, if you feel this is your case then please send ONE single unit from the batch only of the incorrect colour candle to be examined in our workshops. If we agree the colour is incorrect by more than one shade or does not match your swatch we will replace the order for you. Please where possible do not send glass holders with returned candles (only the candle). Please make sure you send your candle/s with a completed return form detailing the full problem with them and include all your order details.
Important Before returning your candles please note the following information (also supplied at time of placing your order and noted on our website):-
1) Paler colours which are scented are sometimes affected by the scent and may be dis-coloured slightly depending on the scent used but we will try to get as close to the colour chosen as possible for you.
2) Swatch matching will be done as close as possible, if your swatch was iridescent, pearlised or multi toned etc we will match to the predominant colour in it only.
3) Candles left in the light can be affected by UVA, we advise that candles are kept in a cool dark place until ready to use to maintain colour quality.
4) If the candles arrived do not match a batch previously ordered then we can not be responsible if you did not send in a sample of the colour to be matched exactly chart matches can be a shade or two out and will be noticeable from batch to batch. If you have ordered a sample colour that you liked and want more the exact same shade you must send one of the samples back for matching otherwise we can not guarantee an exact match.
In the meantime options available to you to change your order are:
A) Order refills/replacements in the exact shades you need by sending a new order together with a Swatch/sample of your colour/s so it can be matched more accurately for you.
b) If refills are not available for your product then you will need to make a new order and send it in with swatches/samples of the colours you require to be matched more accurately for you.
c) Return ONE only of each of the candles you feel are the wrong colour to us with your complete return form (where possible do not send holders).
3. Candles did not arrive on time;-
a) If you did not specify a date when your order is required by on your original order then candles usually arrive within 7-14 days of order but can take up to 30 days from date of order. Order can not be refunded on basis of being late unless we agreed a date with you see below:-
b) You can specify a date your order is required by on your order or up to 2 days after placing your order by email in writing, we will advise you if we can not meet your date.
c) Goods can be returned for a refund using the “cooling off” clause if your goods did not meet a date “agreed” with us, this agreement of date must have proof in writing with confirmation from us that we received it for us to validate a claim of this kind.
d) If we have agreed a date with you, please allow a day or two either side of this date for carrier problems, providing we have proof we sent your goods to you in time for your chosen date then we deem our contract was fulfilled to you. Please allow a day or two either side of your date for a carrier to delivery, after this you may claim for a late delivery.
4) Any other problem - If you have any problem other than above noted with your customized order then please notify us within 7 days of receipt with the full details we will advise you then on what options are available to you.