Terms & Conditionsyou may need are contained in the "after sales pack" emailed twice with every order placed.If you require another pack or wish one posted just let us know the information is also duplicated on our website.The "after sales pack" should be referred to should you haveany queries or problems regarding your order after you have placed it or received it.
In ALL cases, notification of any problem(s) with your order must be in writing to Gillen Candles, Northern Lights within 7 days of delivery. This can be done by email or post, please include all the information on the return form without this your claim may be invalidated
- Returns forms can be found with your order, copies are also automatically sent with your original order confirmation and sales receipt. Forms are also available upon request or on our website. You can also make your own (all the information requested on the form must be included).Please include your invoice number or order number, your full name and address and post code with all correspondence to prevent delays in dealing with your query.STANDARD PRODUCTSFAULTY GOODS – A returns form must be completed detailing each faulty item clearly and its fault. You will be advised what will happen next once your form has been received back at Gillen Candles/Northern Lights. DO NOT send goods back unless instructed to do so. Email us the details first. They await written instructions from Northern Lights on the next step/s.DAMAGED GOODS – (Please follow the same instructions as above and note the following):-In order to proceed with any claim for damaged goods we must have your notification of damage in writing within 7 days of goods received. To do this we require the returns form back in the POST with your signature on the bottom within 7 days. The form must also include details of the damage and confirmation the goods were not signed for ‘in good condition. Please note each unit that is damaged individually (e.g if you received 12 candles and 2 were damaged state 2 damaged). Goods signed for ‘in good condition may invalidate any claim we can make on your behalf. Goods damaged in transit must be kept for 7 - 14 days for the carrier to inspect or you may be required to allow Northern Lights to uplift them for inspection unless otherwise informed by Northern Lights. DO NOT send goods back unless instructed to do so. Once we receive your notice in writing, and returns form we will instruct you on what to do next. You may be required to return the items upon request for inspection.COOLING OFF PERIOD - Goods ordered in error or change of mind by the customer can be returned for a refund providing they are sent back in their original condition and you have notified Northern Lights in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods of the intention to return. No carriage can be refunded for the return of the item/s in this case this is at the buyer’s expense and proof of posting may be required. Providing the above is complied with, your order will be refunded in full less any credit card processing charges within 14 days. Goods generally need to b returned within 14 days of receipt unless otherwise advised.
- Goods Late - If your goods have not arrive on time, you can return them under "cooling off" clause. However please also be aware that your order although normally sent out within 7-14 days can take up to 30 days to arrive unless you have specified a date required by on your original order or we have agreed a specific date with you. (this does not apply to customized made to order items).
- CUSTOMIZED & MADE TO ORDER ITEMSThese are all items marked with an * on the website.DAMAGED GOODSIf the goods are signed for as received in good condition it will invalidate your claim. If you are unable to examine sign “unexamined before your signature”. You have 7 days to notify us of any damage in writing, and 7 days to send back the returns form by post or email and 14 days for goods if required to do so. (postmark checked). If you have signed for goods ‘in good condition you may be able to claim on your credit card or household insurance.ANY OTHER PROBLEM - Please refer to customized additional information sheet e mailed with your order for specific procedures, also copy shown below.PRODUCT SAFETYPlease refer to our website “information” section for full details of candle safety, burning tips and instructions, also useful general product care.“Get the best from your products”.
- Also refer to full terms & conditions
- OTHER QUERIES WITH YOUR ORDER
If you have a problem or query with your order that is not covered by the above, please notify us with the details, in writing,or by email within 4 days of receiving your goods. Please include your invoice number or order number
together with product code(s) you have problems with so our staff can deal with your query promptly.
Northern Lights will endeavour to deal with your query/problem as quickly as possible usually within 24 hours of receiving your notification in writing.